Tuesday 31 July 2007

Sheikh Saad Gets New Ijazahs








In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Ever-Merciful


By the Grace of Allah, I have got two new Ijazahs in the Qur'an. The new Ijazahs are in the narration of Hafs from Asim and Shu`bah from Asim covering the full Qiraah. The chain I have got this time is alhamdulilah very high chain through which only 30 people are between me and the Prophet (PBUH) and my chain this time is a Shamy isnad (Palestinian and Syrian) it is from Sheikh Dr. Akram Hamdan from his Sheikh Hamdi Mdoukh (the Grand Sheikh of Palestinian Recitors) from His Sheikh Ahmed ibn Muhammad Al-Sammaq from the well-known Sheikh Muhammad Salim Al-Hulwani (The Grand Sheikh of the Qurra in Ash-Shaam)


Alhamdulilah, I already have an Egyptian Ijazahs in the above Riwayat and Warsh as well but not as high as this one. Currently I am reciting to get a third Ijazah in the same Riwayat from Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Jurishi who has an Iraqi chain. May Allah subhanahu accept from us all and grant us sincerity and ability to fulfill the requirements of knowledge. Amen

No comments: